domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

Rachel Corrie, a true heroine was murdered by the State of Israel on March 16, 2003

Rachel Corrie is my heroine
Foto: Rachel Corrie an American peace activist murdered in cold blood by the Israeli military bulldozers because she tried to defend a Palestinian pharmacist home in Rafah south of Gaza Strip, today is the anniversary of her murder on March 16, 2003.

R.I.P Rachel Corrie we will never forget, and will resist because the Israeli murderers will not be forgiven.

Justice will prevail.
[Rachel Corrie is my heroine]
Foto: R.I.P

Rachel Corrie an American peace activist murdered in cold blood by the Israeli military bulldozers because she tried to defend a Palestinian pharmacist home in Rafah south of Gaza Strip, today is the anniversary of her murder on March 16, 2003.

R.I.P Rachel Corrie we will never forget, and will resist because the Israeli murderers will not be forgiven.

Justice will prevail.


Foto
Foto: Rachel Corrie, We'll never forget you...
[Rachel Corrie is my heroine]

No hay comentarios: